Website Klick Solar
Helping Lives Klick!
We are looking for a passionate Solar Sales Consultant to join our growing solar company. As the Energy Consultant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in sales.
Solar Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- As a Solar Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, generating interest and scheduling in-home presentations to help home owners to transition to greener energy.
- Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs, scheduling appointments for qualified customers, and presenting in-home sales presentations.
- Meeting with customers in a residential setting/in-home for a demonstration.
- Reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation, and fully customized energy packagers.
- Completing sales order paperwork and updating customer information into internal databases.
Solar Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License & Reliable transportation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong sales/persuasion skills.
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Have reliable transportation and are willing to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Flexible schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Supplemental bonus pay and incentive trips & gear
- Training incentives
Job Type: Full-time (NOT REMOTE)
Schedule: Monday – Saturday (Flexible shifts)
Pay: Commission + Bonuses (Avg: $75,000 – $130,000+/year)