Website Klick Solar
Awesome culture, flexible schedule, great growth opportunities, and making the planet a better place!
We are seeking A-players who believe in our mission and can play an important role in transitioning the world to clean, sustainable energy. As the Energy Consultant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in sales.
- As a Solar Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, generating interest and scheduling in-home presentations to help homeowners to transition to greener energy.
- Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs, scheduling appointments for qualified customers, and presenting in-home sales presentations.
- Meeting with customers in a residential setting/in-home for a demonstration.
- Reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation, and fully customized energy packages.
- Completing sales order paperwork and updating customer information into internal databases.
- Valid Driver’s License & Smartphone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong sales/persuasion skills.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Has a great attitude!
- Not Remote Work.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday – Saturday (Flexible shifts)
Pay: Commission + Bonuses (Avg: $90,000 – $150,000/year) + Paid Training Incentive